About Economics & Jobs
- What do the 500 promised jobs mean?
- What are alternatives?
- What are we not being told?
- Where are the scientists that tell us the plan is sustainable?
- How come within 2 years we can now cut 21% more softwood when we were told in 2012 that there was no wood on crown lands to provide?
- How can conservation objectives as stated in policy be met when we go below the level habitats and wildlife species can be sustained at?
- What are the areas that will be cut?
- Is there scientific evidence that New Brunswick’s forest industry has had a negative impact on species and habitats?
- Have we lost species, are we at risk of loosing species?
- A guaranteed wood supply agreement with Irving
- Redacted parts
- Bind us legally for 25 years